|We are PASSIONATE
We gather for soul stirring, thought-provoking worship
- We delight our children and youth with creative learning and worship activities
- We see spiritual life as an exciting, courageous, open-ended adventure
We are PROGRESSIVE
A dialogue about ethical questions is ongoing in our congregation and wider communities ...
as people with many points of view, we listen to one another with respect and join in learning new ways to express
our faith, hope, and love for the world. Together we ...
- Work to protect our city's children from poverty, violence, and lead-poisoning
- Help bring well water to remote African villages through Water for Sudan
- Celebrate human diversity in race, ethnicity, ability, age, sexual orientation, and gender identity; partnering in ministry with That All May Freely Serve
- Practice our faith in ways that honor peace, equality, and well being for the earth and all its peoples
We are PERSONAL
As spiritual seekers, we want to be a community where people are free to become their truest selves.
We welcome the presence, voices, questions, stories, and wisdom of everyone.
Center for Spirituality,
Arts, and Justice
Effective Programs for Rochester's Youth
February 7, 9:50 am
ROC Music: Changing Lives through Music
February 14, 9:50 am
Hillside Work-Scholarship Program: Overcoming Barriers in Education and LIfe
February 21, 9:50 am
Youth Apprentice Program:
From School to Work
February 28, 9:50 am
Urban Steel Drum Band Monroe of HS: Learning through Non-Traditional Musical Instruments and Culture Exchange